Who's behind the product

What a perfect time of year to get to know this weeks "Who's Behind The Product" shop Blanky4me.com. At Blanky4me.com you'll find gorgeous and unique personalized blankets from ultra-soft waffle fleece and polar fleece - don't they just look yummy!! There are blankys for babies, kids and even adult size blankys as well as a few other great gifts such as scarves, cushions and teddies!
Be sure to see the end of this post for some GREAT deals for our Kookie readers at Blanky4me.com



1. Kids Blankys 2. Photo Gallery 3. Deluxe Gift Sets

Tell us all about yourself and your craft?
I'm happily married and mum to three gorgeous kids, and one on the way. I make personalised waffle fleece and polar fleece blankets and accessories for babies, kids and adults.

How long have you been creating your craft?
I have been sewing and designing for more than 26 years. I've been sewing the personalised blankys to sell for the last nine months.

What is one of the biggest lesson you have learnt about your craft & selling it?
At the beginning you have to be very patient with sales numbers, but once your product is out there, it sells itself.

Which of your items did you have the most fun creating & why?
This is a hard one to answer - each new product we introduce, first goes through a prototype stage, where I design and make one and alter it to what we want, then our kids play with it or use it to get their opinion, so each new product creates fun in our home. Each new product has to get a 'love thumbs up' from everyone before it's put in store.

Is there a basic ‘household’ item you use when creating that seems to work just as good if not better than the actual ‘tool’?
No

What is your favourite candy bar & why?
Cadbury Fruit & Nut, it just tastes rich and satisfying, I always loved them.

If money, responsibilities, and time were no issues where in the great wide world would you go & why?
I've many destinations I'd like to visit, mostly in Europe and USA. I believe the world is too beautiful and large, not discover new things. To me, to live your life and not experience different cultures would be a waste.

Be sure to take a look through Blank4me.com store to choose your favorite because for all our wonderful Kookie readers there is a special deal! Just type the discount code 'kookie10' at checkout to get a 10% discount. (discount is valid until 31 December 2009) and for the month of July when you make a purchase you go in the draw to win a Baby Sling!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

gulmina khan said...

Want to Shop Online : Click On this Link
Online Shopping